Inversand Company serves a wide variety of diverse industries that require water purification or additional treatment to ensure higher quality endproducts including potable water.
Water for drinking, food, dairy, beverage, bottled water or ice needs to be clean, iron and manganese-free, low in hardness and alkalinity and free of undesirable taste, odors and chlorine. These same important characteristics for water apply to many other industrial applications as well.
For chemical, industrial, pharmaceutical, laundry, conservation, power, utilities and pulp & paper applications, all process water needs to be treated for purification and suitable for end-use.
- Conservation, environmental and nature
- Waste management and pollution control
- Power, energy and utilities (including nuclear)
- Commercial laundries
- Local or national government
- General industrial (includes steel manufacturing)
- Food industry processing
- Dairy products
- Municipal drinking water supplies
- Treatment for high purity water
- …and more